The patented Smokerin™ smoker box set is custom-made from 304 heavy gauge stainless steel. This specially engineered smoker box is designed with a special draft and flow through for maximum smoke.
- The oval shaped Smokerin™ smoker box fits between the burner deflector bars of most gas grills
- Starts smoking in less than 45 seconds
- 60 cubic inches of space, allows over one hour of slow smoking
- Comes with a unique handle and locking mechanism designed for quick removal, refill or to replace the smoker box
- Made for use on gas, charcoal and electric grills
- Best quality covers in the industry.
- Longest warranties
- The most comprehensive weatherproofing (UV Protection, anti-cold crack, Mildew & Fungus protection)
- Patented technology
- Venting options to protect the grill from damaging condensation.
- Will fit most grill brands and models.
- Reversible options.
- Protects all types of surfaces from permanent stain damages.
- Leak proof to ensure complete protection.
- Easy to clean.
- Light weight and conveniently roll up for easy storage
The trunk of a tree is made up of long tubular cells that go from the roots to the branches, carrying water and nutrients to all parts of the tree.
The distinctive flavors of each wood species are contained in these cells. Cross cut planks slice across these cells and as a result absorb liquids much faster than a normal lumber cut plank while slowly releasing the wood flavors passing through the cells into the food as it cooks on the grill or broils in the oven.
Cross cut planks capture each tree’s unique flavor by utilizing all of the tree’s cells.
Montana Smoking Chips bring a whole new flavor experience to your favorite barbequed foods. Just soak the chips in your choice of liquid, then add them to your Smokerin™ smoker box or directly on hot coals just prior to grilling.
Montana Smoking Chips are 100% organic, pesticide free and completely safe for use on your grill.
- Adjusts to three convenient lengths
- Elegantly designed custom handle fits comfortably in your hand
- Made of stainless steel with a hardwood finish
- Extremely durable
- Wide head provides more support for large cuts of meat
- Serrated edge for your convenience
Montana Smoking Chunks bring a whole new flavor experience to your favorite barbequed foods. Just soak the chunks in your choice of liquid, then add them to your Smokerin™ smoker box or directly on hot coals just prior to grilling. Montana Smoking Chunks are 100% organic, pesticide free and completely safe for use on your grill.
Protect both your grill and R.V. propane tanks from harsh weather, dirt and debris.
- 100% Weatherproof material
- Protected against fading from UV rays
- Mildew and fungus free
- Withstands cold temperatures